Distillerie Tessendier & Fils acting as data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and privacy.
This policy (hereinafter « the Policy ») aims to inform you about how we collect, use and share the personal data you provide to us through our website http://whisky-arlett.com (hereinafter « the Website »).
This Policy is intended to apply only to the processing of information (hereinafter
« Personal Data ») relating to identified or identifiable users of our website (hereinafter the « Users »).
Distillerie Tessendier & Fils undertakes to limit the processing of Personal Data to the cases listed in this Policy and to update the latter in order to guarantee a high level of data protection in compliance with the regulation.
By using our Website, you may be required to send us Personal Data directly or indirectly.
Therefore, we collect the following data:
- The data you provide ;
- The data we obtain from third-party sources The Personal Data collected may therefore include:
- Identifying information: name, e-mail address, phone number ;
- Data related to work life: company name, job title, professional e-mail address, professional phone number;
- Technical data: IP address, browser type and version, operating system used;
- Login details: functions used, the pages visited, the configurations selected, the timestamp of the visits and the terms searched
Regarding the data collected from other sources, we may also obtain your contact and other personal information from Social networks when you authorize us to access your data on a social network;
Purposes of processing
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- In order to respond to your requests for informations;
- In order to upgrade the quality of your browsing on our Website conducting tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
Lawfulness of processing
We collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with the Regulation and only when you have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
You may at any time exercise your rights related to your Personal Data:
- The right to request access to your Personal Data
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data
- The right to request that we erase your Personal Data
- The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to object to processing of your Personal Data You can contact us at the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our User’s personal data are strictly confidential and intended exclusively for communication department.
The Personal Data are intended for us in our capacity of data controller.
Except for legal, accounting or judicial obligations, we will not disclose in any way whatsoever your Personal Data to third parties.
Where do we transfer your personal data?
Your data are not transferred to a recipient in a third country or international organisation.
Your Personal Data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the Regulation
After this period your Personal Data will be deleted.
|Purposes||Legal basis||Retention period|
|To respond to your requests for informations||Consent||3 years from the last contact (maximum)|
|To upgrade the quality of your browsing on our Website||Consent||13 months from data collection (maximum)|
Modification of the policy
We may need to change this Policy to comply with regulatory, legal or technical developments.
If necessary, we will change the « last update date » and indicate when changes were made.
Where necessary, we will inform you and / or seek your consent.
We encourage you to check this page periodically for any changes or update to our Policy.
For all requests : email@example.com
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights are not respected or that a system implemented in the company does not comply with data protection rules, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL or by post.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Instagram is located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
Purpose pending investigation
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
DISTILLERIE TESSENDIER & FILS SAS
94 RUE ROBERT DAUGAS – 16100 COGNAC
Phone number: +335 45 35 36 34